Thursday, September 25, 2008

BI Conference - Microsoft Events


Dear Friends,
Microsoft will organize next month a big event about Business Intelligence. Unfortunatelly I don’t have budget to go to this year, but if you are near Seattle (USA) don’t lose it… My friend Bruno Ferreira, that is currently working for http://www.ciall.com/ in Irland (Dublin) will be there… and is because that he’s a very good professional and he’s working for passion like me! Maybe next year I will join you there!!!

And for now… and because I don’t have budget for more events this year, I will be next week here in Lisbon to see Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO.

If you are near Lisbon, dont lose this event with Steve Ballmer and several good sessions, mainly in Performance Point Server, that I'll not miss!!!
Regards,
Pedro

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...