Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BI Conference - SQL Bits IV and Rafal Lukawiecki

SQL Bits IV
SQL Bits IV is coming… and this time it will be in Manchester, 28 of March…Unfortunately, I will not go to Manchester because I will have to expose my master BI dissertation on the day before (27th of March), but I will attend to it on-line!

My friend Tomislav Piasevoli will be responsible for the session “Universal calculated measures in MDX queries”… I will try to purpose one session in the next event... maybe about my master BI dissertation.

Rafal Lukawiecki
Microsoft are hosting a one-day seminar presented by Rafal Lukawiecki for IT Managers and BI practitioners wanting to improve decision making and getting the valuable business insight by using Microsoft solutions at the Microsoft Offices in London and Lisbon. As I told before in this blog, Rafal is the best communicator of the world, if you are near Lisbon or London, you cannot miss it.


In Lisbon (Portugal), March 24th

In London (UK), March 26th
Regards,
Pedro

2 comments:

Bruno Ferreira said...

Hi my friend Pedro. Sad to know you won't be there for SQL Bits IV. I'll try my best to attend. Remember last time? Near London but more a Ghost town than anything else... This time the odds are better :-).

All the best on your Masters and will give you some feed back about this conference.
Bruno Ferreira - Ireland/Dublin

Pedro said...

Hi Bruno!!
Do you go to SQL Bits?! :-)
If true, give us the report... and take a photo! ;-)
I will go next event! Now I will follow by internet..
Cheers!
Pedro

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...