Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BI Article - Writing about BI in a Magazine

Today I accomplish one more important step in my professional evolution. Together with Drª Filomena Lopes (IT Director of Universidade Portucalense) I wrote an article for a Portuguese magazine about Business Intelligence. Naturally, this article is more interesting for Portuguese people than those that don’t have Portuguese as a mother or second language. But for those that don’t understand Portuguese don’t worry, because I was invited to write some stuff about BI in a english website... I’ll tell you more about it during this week.

Article published last week on "Semana Informatica" magazine.

I hope you enjoy this article.
Regards,
Pedro

4 comments:

Vitor Silva said...

parabens!

Pedro said...

Muito obrigado pela visita grande vitor!
Espero que esteja tudo a correr bem contigo!
Um abraço com saudades!
Pedro

Mário Pinto said...

Parabéns amigo!!!

Pedro said...

MUito obrigado Mario pela tua visita e força! Temos de combinar um almoço à antiga!
Um grande abraço e volta sempre!
Pedro

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...