Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BI Blog - Three Years Blogging - Thank You!


Starts to be a routine add a post to commemorate the anniversary of this blog. :-) It’s a project created 3 years ago with great passion and dedication, and therefore remains alive for this long time. This is the place where I described some of my many stories, tips, news and even some personal moments/events.

For those who thought three years ago that the blog was more like a joke, today maybe are surprised. It has over 100 posts on various subjects related to Business Intelligence… But I do not cross my arms and I'm already preparing something to further improve this blog, not only in design but also related to the content. The promised remote BI sessions mentioned in a previous post, will really start soon…

Naturally these three years of life are due also to the thousands of visitors who passed through this blog, from the simple readers, to those who placed questions or requested some opinions/feedback. I know that many of those visitors have yet unanswered questions due to my immense workload during the last year… nevertheless I’ll try to answer soon.

A special thank to a person that is the huge driver of BI in Portugal and is undoubtedly my main reference… the teacher Maria José Trigueiros. She’s not physically with us anymore, but for sure, she’s seeing what we are doing here.

Some numbers...

Want to receive an alert via e-mail about new posts?
Add your email address in the box at the right side menu

Want to have alerts about new messages and/or posts?
Follow the links from RSS feeds in the right side menu

Want to share an experience? A tip? Some news?
I could give you permission to create your own blog in BIResort community or you could write a post here as a guest in section BI Guest Corner

This place will continue to be a meeting point for all those persons that have the same passion as me for Business Intelligence. Some more technical post’s continue to be published on BIResort community that I’m co-founder.

THANK YOU ALL
Pedro

2 comments:

Amin said...

Hi Pedro,

I should confess that it is very hard to write a blog and keep writing. Indeed, you have done it in a perfect way :)

I wish you the best,

regards,
Amin

Pedro said...

Hi Amin!
Thanks for your kindly words... you were one of the first visitors of this blog! Thanks for all your support.
Cheers!
pedro

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...