Monday, July 23, 2007

Blog Purpose

Dear Friends,
Yesterday, an anonymous user post in this blog and advised me to take some care about the information that I publish…
He thought that I was publishing confidential information in the examples published… he was wrong but I did not advise anyone and I agree with him, but he could have itself identified… even because I fell he works near me…
Some people does not understand the purpose of this blog, and doesn't know the importance that it has for me. No matter how little this blog is, but If it helps at least one person, the existence is justified.
And to prove it, I’m in the top ten of answerers in the SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and SharePoint MSDN Forums! Side by side with the bigger “gurus” in this subjects and authors of my preferred BI Books!!



I help the others not for be in this top, but to help others as well as they help me to find the right solution for my doubts… this is a community, and somebody does not know what it is!
I’m proud to be part of this community and to have some knowledge to share…

In my free time I will continue here and in MSDN Forums sharing my ideas!

Kind regards and good work

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Pedro, keep up the good work! The more MS BI bloggers the better...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...