Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BI Thoughts – Writing on BlogNotions about BI

After Karen's (BlogNotions) invitation, today I’m starting a new adventure… writing about BI more often at the Business Intelligence BlogNotions website.

"BlogNotions Business Intelligence Blog delivers a diverse series of perspectives provided by BI thought leaders. Presented by NetLine, this forum delivers compelling updates on the latest technologies in the marketplace, discussions of competitive decision making, new ideas for analyzing data, and much more. Here you can find helpful information, ask questions, and collaborate freely"

This first post is dedicated to the Business Intelligence concept and for that reason, I should refer my main reference in this world: Drª Maria José Trigueiros.

I hope you read it and also enjoy it.
Check it here
Give feedback and let me improve with your experience and knowledge.
Regards,
Pedro

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...