Monday, March 25, 2013

BIG DATA – Just one more buzzword?

I confess that I'm already tired of the buzzword Big Data! But as an invited lecture in several universities, I must motivate students to embrace new concepts to make them research and learn “new things”. But in my opinion it’s just a new buzzword, nothing more… is like Business Analytics or other buzzwords that BI vendors incorporate in their products and services to make the idea they are creating something new and different from the concurrency. Well… but I think we should take a look about what they purpose to at least can have an opinion about it. Maybe I’m wrong! For that reason, I invite you to join the BIG DATA event that will take place at one of the best universities in Portugal concerning to Business Intelligence and related buzzwords.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so informative and interesting. It is so helpful to others. Thanks for sharing it.
Business Intelligence

Unknown said...

I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.
Mobile Business Intelligence

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...